• Dr. Moses’ practice in the field of Natural Medicine and Holistic Nutrition dates back to 1990, with special interest in natural cancer therapies. He is a great private researcher on Natural therapies, as well as all forms of effective, non-invasive natural therapies discovered and used in early 1900s, but abandoned in modern time due to profiteering from modern medicine.
• Dr. Moses has practiced in Ivory Coast, West Africa as Natural Health Practitioner and Cancer Therapist at Clinique de Medicine Naturelle (Natural Medicine Clinic), a clinic he was co-owner.
• At Natural Medicine Promotion Agency (NMPA), Dr. Moses serves as the Executive Secretary. He is a co-owner of this agency along with Prof. Samuel Odeh, PhD., Department of Human Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria; Late Prof. Timunu Fakoya, MD., a consultant gynecologist at Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun state, Nigeria; Dr. Tina Mba, PhD., Lagos State Chairperson of The National Complementary and Alternative Medical Association of Nigeria; and Engr. Ayodeji A. Amoo, Chairman of the Natural Medicine Promotion Agency (NMPA), based in Lagos, Nigeria.
NATURAL MEDICINE CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT
• In June 2014, Dr. Moses was nominated by The Special Program (SPC) Centre, Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) under the directorship of Prof. Kate Nwufoo, mni; and the Executive Secretary of the (NERDC), Prof. Godswill Obioma approved his nomination as a Resource Person at the workshop on Natural Medicine Curriculum Development for Primary and Secondary Schools in Nigeria.
• The workshop was organized by Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC), an arm of the Federal Ministry of Education in collaboration with Natural Medicine Promotion Agency (NMPA); and funded by Osun State Government.
• Dr. Moses was one of the delegates to the 60th Session of Nigerian National Council on Education (NCE) held on 3rd to 7th November, 2014 at Abeokuta, Ogun State which was organized by Federal Ministry of Education in collaboration with Ogun State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology.
• At this 60th- Session of the NCE, the Natural Medicine Curriculum was presented to the NCE for approval under the Chairmanship of the Honorable Minister of Education, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, CON, Sardaunan Kano. The delegates came from Federal Parastatals, Commissioners of Education, Permanent Secretaries and Directors of State Ministries of Education, as well as private organizations across Nigeria.
• In October 2014, Dr. Moses participated in the training program by Lagos State Government on six priority diseases in West Africa as directed by the World Health Organization (WHO); and organized by the Lagos State Ministry of Health. The diseases were Ebola Viral, HIV/AIDS, Diabetes Mellitus, Tuberculosis, Sickle Cell Anemia (SCA) and Malaria.
• On December 12, 2016 Dr. Chigoziri A. Moses was nominated by the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON), to serve as one of the permanent members of the SON's National Mirror Committee (NMC), mandated to collect, analyze and standardized African Medicinal plants for African Traditional Medicine as mandated by African Union for its Database in Adis-Abba, Ethiopia.
• The NMC has Prof. Maurice Iwu as chairman, Prof. J.O. Moody from University of Ibadan as deputy chairman, Prof. I. U. Asuzu from University of Nigeria representing Veterinary Council of Nigeria as member, Prof. N. Isaiah Ibeh from University of Benin as member, Dr. L. B. Gundiri from Nigerian Medical Association as member, Dr. Festus B. C. Okoye from Nnandi Azikiwe University as member, Dr. Charlotte Ndiribe from University of Lagos as member, Mr. Kalat Musa from National Agency for Food, Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC) as member, Mrs. Obi Maria N. from Raw Material Research Development Council (RMRDC) as member, Pharm. Ilupeju Thomas Omotayo from Pharmacist Council of Nigeria as member, Dr. Peter Oladosu from from The National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) as member, Mr. Ogah A. Emmanuel from The Nigerian Natural Medicine Development Agency (NNMDA) as member, Pharm. Ologun T. Joseph from Federal Ministry of Health as member; Mrs. Fatimah O. Ojo from Consumer Protection Council (CPC) as member, Mr. Nse Abasi Peter from Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria (MLCN) as member, Mrs. Nwachukwu Eucharia from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) as member, Mr. Paul Elakhe from FCT Dept of Science and Technology as member, Prof. Thomas O Omon Oleabhiele from National Association of Nigerian Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP) as member, Rev Father Anselm Adodo from PAX Herbal Clinic as member, The representative officials of SON as members, and many other professors from various universities, as well as representatives from private and Federal agencies in Nigeria.
• On end note, Dr. Chigoziri A. Moses is an ordained Christian minister for human service which began on October 20, 1984; also a Bible educator in the ministry he is actively involved up till date. He is married with two sons and a daughter. He speaks English, Igbo, Hausa and French. His determination is to remain a blessing to any person who got in touch with him to the honor and glory of Jehovah God.